Benefits of our Asset/Trailer Tracking Solutions:
See into your remote operations by learning how on-site assets are being used or sitting idle.
Analyze usage and reduce the number of trailers and other mobile assets needed to manage a given workload.
See instantly what assets are in any given yard and eliminate time spent looking for lost and misplaced trailers or other assets.
Bank Historical Data
Have a permanent record, in the cloud, of asset usage patterns for future analysis, investigations, and other historical data needs.
Learn how assets are being used (frequency and operation times), and use this information for billing purposes or for creating new pricing plans.
Optimize Customer Service
Build the loyalty of your current customers and gain new ones by providing assurance that their cargo is secure and accounted for in real time.
GPS-based tracking systems play a major role both in preventing the theft of assets and in expediting their recovery.
Making promises is easy—Fleetilla’s trailer/asset tracking hardware solutions actually deliver on them:
- Cellular, satellite, and dual-mode (cellular + satellite) versions available to meet challenging coverage and reporting requirements
- Ultra-long-life (up to 10 years) battery-powered systems for simple installation
- Up to 24 position updates per day on battery-powered systems
- Batteries built for extreme weather conditions
- Flexible installation optional
- Ultra-small, long-life battery-powered units for small asset tracking
- Vehicle/Asset powered versions for systems requiring frequent updates
- Full duplex (two-way) systems for changing configurations any time over-the-air
- One flat monthly fee (as opposed to fees based on number of updates)
This easy-to-use, browser-based application is accessible 24/7 and from anywhere.
- Designed from the ground up for asset tracking and management, not a repackaged vehicle-tracking platform
- View entire fleet, asset groups, or a specific asset location.
- View asset positions relative to company, customer, or other defined sites.
- Get details of when an asset was last moved or utilized.
- Monitor use of an asset over any date and time range.
- Receive detailed summary reports and alerts as needed.
View asset locations (current or historic) plotted against rich and detailed maps and satellite imagery. Integrate with Google Maps, Google Street View, Openstreet Maps, and other custom map sources. Define points of interest (POIs), custom map layers, and other relevant features that provide context for asset location data.
Integrate real-time asset location and other data into such in-house (or third party) systems as dispatching, fleet management, yard management, RFID and warehouse management, supply chain visibility, trailer and equipment leasing, rental equipment management, asset accounting and/or logistics management systems. Fleetilla's fleetML9 lets you achieve this quickly, and we provide all the sample code and documentation needed to get you up and running fast.
Manage multiple users, departments, views, permissions, etc. with our flexible user-hierarchy management features.
We understand that your business is complex and may comprise different users with different information access requirements. You may need to restrict a user’s access to a set of vehicles or to specific time periods, or limit a user by functionality. You may also want to have a corporate-wide view of your asset base in terms of reporting and alerting, while maintaining a diverse user base. Fleetilla's solutions provide tremendous flexibility for administrators in managing the user-base within a complex, geographically distributed business context consisting of multiple departments, access rules, etc.
Solutions delivered from the cloud, hosted in secure, state-of-the-art data centers
Because we understand that your data is mission critical and time sensitive, Fleetilla’s solutions leverage modern, highly scalable, cloud-based architectures. Available 24/7 and worldwide, our solutions are hosted on and delivered from such industry-leading platforms as Amazon AWS and Google Maps.
There are many choices when it comes to an asset-tracking solutions provider, but Fleetilla stands out from the rest:
- An end-to-end, seamless-solution approach (hardware, wireless, web)
- Diverse solution-delivery experience
- Robust solutions built for the most challenging and unique applications
- Exceptional customer support and an extremely knowledgeable team
- Deep understanding of ultra-low power designs and ultra-long-life battery technology